Friday, December 21, 2018

Tea Party Doritos

 We had a lot of fun seeing our Ft. Collins family last night!  The kids roared around the church, ate cookies, drank hot chocolate, and sang.  The Fort Collins grands performed (3 piano, 1 drum).  Clara likes Cadence's guinea pig.

 Today we enjoyed a tea party lunch!  Guess what the favorite food was?  Doritos.  






Is it bedtime yet?  I can go to bed before them. They are self-governing. They have been very good, very sweet.  Tomorrow their parents come home and then . . . Christmas will be even closer.
I've loved reading everyone's December posts.  It's been meaningful.  Thank you!

Every Day in December Bloggers:


8 comments:

Kit said...

What a fun time!! Looks like everyone had a great time. Have a great Christmas weekend. :) Kit

Julia said...

The tea party sounds like fun. The girls are growing so fast before our eyes.
I'm sure it's been a special treat to be at grandma's place.
Happy Winter's Solstice. Tomorrow, the daylight is starting to get longer.
Hugs, Julia

Boyett-Brinkley said...

what a lovely day! Yes, you need to go to bed!

Granny Marigold said...

Your tea party looks like a lot of fun. I like Doritos too but don't let myself eat them often.
Happy first day of Winter.

Kim said...

Your place is over spilling with so much fun, dear Pom Pom.

Elderberry-Rob said...

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas filled with family, love and laughter. Betty x

happyone said...

Looks like a fun time. My favorite food would have been those m & m's : )

Debi said...

I do so love when my grands visit, but oh, how tired I get! I need a day or two to rest up.

Followers