Pileofsmiles gave me this sweet award and now I can give it to seven other bloggers. I'd like to give it to the following:
Paper Napkin Poetry : I love the pictures on this blog. It's sweet and meaningful!
As Lilies Sewing: Sarah is a fine writer and willingly shares her family life. Good recipes, too!
My Firefly Cottage: Lately, a pie a week! This blog contains interesting commentary on a variety of subjects and some astounding knitting pieces.
Left-Handed Housewife: Again, wonderful writing and heartwarming posts.
A Life Worth Living: Spiritual input and thoughtful posts. CUTE dog!
SuKnitWitty: Amazing! Clever writing and high-thinking knitting wisdom
For the Love of Fiber: Robin is a wonderful blogger and a VERY accomplished knitter!
Please visit all the blogs above (if you haven't already!) and enjoy the fruits of their great creativity! When they accept the award, they download the award to post on their blog, nominate seven other blogs and share seven things about themselves.
My seven things:
1. I'm privileged to partner with my husband of 31 years.
2. I love antique shops but rarely visit them.
3. I've journaled since the seventh grade.
4. I used to read the Little House books every year.
5. Being a mother is precious to me and being a granny is fun, fun, fun.
6. I wish I was thin.
7. As much as I love people, sometimes I'm a lazy friend.
Thank you to all the kind and interested individuals who take the time to read my "ponderings" and please KNOW that your comments are a breath of fresh air and a delight to my heart. I hope you enjoy the blogs mentioned above. love pp