Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas Eve




 I found an old sweater I knit about thirty years ago. It's a little tight in the waist.  LOL.

 My sponge was a mess.  Lynn thinks maybe our flour is different, but it very well could be operator error.  It tastes wonderful so I cut it up for . . . trifle again!  
 We had a nice dinner. 



It as fun to sing and read Luke 2.  It was fun to watch the kids dance around.  
I shall ponder the birth of Christ even more tomorrow.
God bless you, friends. 
Every Day in December Bloggers:


9 comments:

ellen b. said...

It's a great time to ponder. Thank goodness for trifle where we can use some of our oopsies. Merriest of Christmases to you dear Pom Pom.

Beca said...

I see a room full of people enjoying each others company. As it should be.
Merry Christmas Pom!
xx Beca

Lisa Richards said...

God bless your family and your Christmas! :)

happyone said...

Looks like everyone is having a fun time. : )
Merry Christmas

Granny Marigold said...

I hope your Christmas was a happy one. It does look like the family had a lot of fun.

Farm Girl said...

What a nice family you have! I love seeing your pictures. So inviting.

Jeanie said...

I can tell that ALL was merry and bright!

Debi said...

What a lovely night you had! I love that the children were dancing about!

M.K. said...

I love your old sweater! Very pretty buttons, Looks like a fun party with the kids!

Followers