Friday, December 7, 2018

A Sugar Plum Fairy and a Little Silly

 Find the sugar plum fairy!  Yes, that's Birdie Bird when she was a little ballerina, bottom row on the left.  Aw!

My friend Nana Go Go sent me this wonderful little sheep notebook a while ago.  I put it in my leather traveler's notebook and I was attending to that particular little paper book this morning.
 I made you a little friend.  Her name is Pinkie.  She wants to know if you like her outfit. 
 Then I thought you could use a Christmas Granny today.  She's going to be stopping by your house a little later.  She'll bring gingerbread and couple of bottles of whole cloves.  Make sure you have some oranges on hand because she wants to help you make pomanders.  Yes, green boots are cool now.  Get yourself some. 
 I found this little sheep in my notebook.  

 I have quite a few things I write in now which is a bit confusing and random but it's fun, so I'll carry on. 

I'm tired from our long mall walk this morning and I have to attend to my little part-time job I do for Bill's ministry.
Also, I have a mammogram today which is fairly painless and easy.
Are you enjoying the everyday blogging that Kim and I agreed upon and other bloggers agreed to? I hope so.  Not every one of the people on the list below post every day.  That's okay.  We're all about grace. 
Every day in December bloggers 



10 comments:

Jeanie said...

The little ballerinas are too adorable for words!

Kit said...

Pomanders! My little one loved making them. She called them Pom Pom Anders...lol I gave her a kit to make some last year. :) Kit

elizabeth said...

very lovely!!! I love Christmas time and all the joy-filled traditions! I wish that Christmas granny was coming to my home today! a big HUG to you!

Granny Marigold said...

I have some pomanders that I made many years ago and although it's faint, I can still smell the cloves. I should maybe give them a dusting of fresh cloves since they're so dry and hard I can't insert any new cloves.
Your sheep notebook is cute. And your Christmas granny too!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

yes, the challenge is fun. I hope the mammo was non-eventful. I like your drawings. Have a good evening!

happyone said...

Such a cute picture of the little dancers.

Kezzie said...

Oh Birdie looked such a cutie there! Your Advent posts are really gentle and lovely, I do like them! Hope the Mammo is as you would hope it. The sheep in various forms are super! I do like sheep!

Martha said...

I was hoping to make gingerbread today! And we made pomanders with cloves & oranges a few days ago. Good smells, both of them!

ellen b. said...

Grace is good. Love your illustrations. I'll have to try the oranges and cloves!

M.K. said...

I have journal confusion too! I have last year's Autumn journal, and then the following Winter journal. But I have another older regular journal. They are all mixed up :) I LOVE Your granny and Pinkie. Thank you for introducing them to us!

Followers