Monday, May 17, 2021

Jump!

Hello!  Look at James jumping around in his backyard!  Can you spot Noah and BT the dog?  
Here's my cute mom in HER lovely backyard!  So, yes, spring is here (in Washington at least!)  In Colorado it IS looking like spring but it's not hot gardening weather yet.  I haven't planted anything.  Have you?  My friends down under are just starting to feel the coming of winter.  It's hard to imagine! 

I walked the neighborhood today and found a lot of lovely blooms.  I've been out on my bike a little bit, too.  The garden bug has not bitten me. Soon, I hope!

Jolly the Postman had so much fun at Lisa's! He's arrived at Heather's and she agreed that he already has quite a bit of baggage!

Here are the links to Lisa's fun posts!  Do pop over!  You'll be VERY entertained! 

http://lisa-richards.blogspot.com/2021/05/is-third-time-charm-or-third-date.html

http://lisa-richards.blogspot.com/2021/05/bon-voyage-jolly.html 

 
 I hope you're experiencing some joy and hope.  This has been a hard year and a lot of people are somewhat discouraged.  God is near.  I KNOW it.

Thank you for popping in to say hello! 

12 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Beautiful yellow tulips!! Your Mom has a lovely yard and that very dark purple lilac is gorgeous.
I hope the gardening bug gets you soon. It's fun to go searching for just the right plants. Have a great week!!!

Elderberry-Rob said...

I loved Lisa's posts and think Moira was 'the one' outdoorsy, healthy lifestyle, he'd never get bored with all those sports to try out and such a pretty little snow covered house to live in. ahh well.

Julia said...

I love your mom's backyard, such a colorful garden.

I've been busy outdoors, so have neglected blogging. I hope that you get your pep for gardening, even a little bit. Watching things grow in the garden brings joy and awe.

Hugs,
Julia

elizabeth said...

Lovely pictures and thank God for family! I really like Lisa's blog! ❤ and YOU 🥰

happyone said...

The spring tulips are so pretty. Yes, did spot Noah and BT.
Just got my raised garden ready for planting this afternoon with some nice dirt. Can't plant anything here till June 1, when we shouldn't get any more frost.

ellen b. said...

That's a great jump! Your mom is so cute in her blossoming back yard. God is always with us no matter what. Happy Day to you dear one!

Lowcarb team member said...

That looks a great jump!
Lovely photograph of your Mom in her colourful garden.

All the best Jan

M.K. said...

What a beautiful photo of your mom and the garden! Simply gorgeous. We are only just now getting warm. I wilt in the heat and stay indoors, so my gardening days are nearly done until fall. But the mornings are still cooler than usual. Happy summer!!

Lisa Richards said...

I've only planted a few flowers and transplanted some sunflowers my grands started in containers. Otherwise, I'll just concentrate on enjoying the beautiful weather and take some walks. Enjoy your biking and your warmer weather!

Henny Penny said...

I can't believe how fast James is growing! No wonder he can jump so high. :) That tree covered in white blooms is beautiful...and so is your sweet Mom.

Between Me and You said...

Keep thinking I've left a comment when quite clearly, I haven't!Is that whole garden all your Mum's own one?It's huge. Off to have a read at Lisa's posts to acquaint myself with my impending visitor. Have a good week my fabulous friend.xxx

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Love the energy that kids have! Such a sweet picture of your mother. We have a colder climate as well, and while I am working in the garden daily, I have not planted hot weather things yet. Sending hugs and love to you, I know the Lord is with us!

Followers