Thursday, November 4, 2021

Jolly in Ireland

I had to post again because Jolly went sightseeing in Belfast and you just have to tag along!  Remember when he first began?  The picture above is of his first date! He has three more in store in the coming days. Here's the link: Jolly tours Belfast and here's the date post. Oh, Mags!  She is a fantastic storyteller with a wise wit!  You'll love it!



I have a few little jobs to do today, but I hope you have time to read a good book, make a pie, or  buy a balloon. 


 Thank you so much for stopping in!

11 comments:

Angela said...

We had a lot of Little Golden Books when the girls were tiny. I gave them to a neighbour for her children. I suspect she binned them, sadly.

Debi said...

Iused to buy a Little Golden book everytime I went grocery shopping. I still have most of them and my grandchildren love them. I remember when they were only 59 cents!

magsmcc said...

I don't know this series at all. I suspect Aoife does though...

Kim said...

Making a pie sounds like a good idea. Jolly sure is getting around! I bet he misses his own bed. 😴

Granny Marigold said...

Your pie looks great. Nice little pumpkin on top. I made a crustless pumpkin pie again this week. It's a big favourite around here.

Jeanie said...

What a happy post! That pie look terrific and it's fun to see Jolly!

GretchenJoanna said...

That is a gorgeous pie!!

Thumbelina was a very important fairy tale for me, mythic. She was a nice girl, so compliant -- so victimized!! That old toad - ugh! God gave her an escape route but she had to be brave to take it. Yay, Thumbelina!

ellen b. said...

Now that I'm here, can I have a piece of pie please.

Henny Penny said...

Oh, I would love to have toured Belfast with Jolly. I do believe that is the best looking pie I've ever seen.

Lowcarb team member said...

Jolly is certainly getting around :)

All the best Jan

Anne M Robinson said...

That pie oh Lord! Beautiful! Our middle went to Ireland alone in 2016. She was on the Catholic side. My husbands grandparents came from the Protestant side. Ulster Province. The history we have is amazing. A lovely country, thanks for sharing.

Followers