Thursday, September 19, 2019

September FUN!

 Hello!  Oh my!  I've been away so long! Look at my cute mama saying hello to Atticus on the day we went to Ft. Collins for lunch.
 All the grands got to see GGJo! James and Noah (and their sweetie pie parents) came for dinner one night, too.  I guess I didn't have my phone nearby. It made my heart happy that my mom and sisters got to see our whole brood!



 We went to tea! My sister treated us.


 My sister's daughter (my niece) and her family came one night!  I guess a few people were still in the kitchen for this picture.  I was so busy enjoying the guests, I dropped the ball with the whole photo thing.
 After they left (sad) I enjoyed Kelli's three girls for a few nights. 
 This one survived. 

 We had another tea party at home.



When you take all the photos, you aren't in any of the photos, so HELLO TO YOU!

Now Bill is home from New Zealand and Australia!  Yay!  We are getting a new roof tomorrow so he's excited about that!
I have been teaching 4th/5th graders at Community Bible Study and I love it.  The leadership ladies are a delight, all so good and true.  Teaching just ten kids is WONDERFUL!  I think they gave me all of the sweetie pies because every Wednesday is FUN!
I had book club yesterday so today I am just messing around doing little jobs.
My birthday is next Wednesday and I shall be 61! YAY!  I'm bringing cupcakes to Bible study.  I might bring balloons, too.
I hope you are having a lovely September.  I think September goes way too fast.
October is absolutely gorgeous, too.
Thank you for stopping in and checking on me and my doings.  It's very nice of you.  

23 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Lovely family photos, a lot of fun, I think!

Lynn said...

Happy birthday for next week x

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Hi Pom Pom! Happy Upcoming Birthday to you! I love your selfie - your hair looks great! Snazzy glasses frames too. Sounds like your September is full of special blessings and treats. Enjoy!

M.K. said...

Looks like you've been having loads of great family fun, and your home is a haven of hospitality. That's so sweet!! What memories everyone will have! I'm glad you get to teach those 10 children - blessings for you and them. Happy birthday next week, Pom! You are a blessing to many people!

Granny Marigold said...

What a lovely time you had with family!! Lots of memories for sure.
Happy birthday in advance. I hope you have a great day celebrating with cupcakes and balloons!!

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Happy 61st birthday next week! Your grandbabies are growing up--I can't believe how big they've gotten! xofrances

Lisa Richards said...

Happy birthday in advance! What a splendid time you had with your family! Glad you're enjoying the kids at bible study. I'm helping with AWANA and the kids are lots of fun. They say the darnedest things, eh?

Henny Penny said...

Oh Pom Pom, I was just thinking about you this morning, and here you are! You have such a warm friendly place to entertain family, and what a nice looking family you have. I love the tea parties, and all the sweet girls in the family. Have a Happy Birthday next week!

Julia said...

Nice to see your family all around and tea parties ars such fun. The girls are growing fast and it's good to see the progress in photos. Of course, the photographer goes missing in the picture. You look great and so does your mom.
Enjoy the weekend.
Hugs.

Julia said...

Ooops. I almost forgot. Happy 61st Birthday next week.
Hugs, Julia

ann said...

Happy Birthday! So happy that your family gathered with your mother. It's so hard these days when family lives far away. Your little brood is growing.

Farm Girl said...

What wonderful pictures! How nice to see them all. So nice to read your update. I need to jump back into blogging. I love seeing your posts.

Elderberry-Rob said...

Many happy returns for your birthday, hope it's special and you have all your family around you. I have missed your posts x

Kit said...

Look at your lovely Mom!! I love all the updates and have a wonderful birthday! :) Kit

Jeanie said...

So lovely you could all be together! The parties look like great fun and nothing is better than family! Happy BD next week. I wish I was 61 again!

ellen b. said...

Well, there you are. How good to see you. It is always such a blessing to share our families with extended family. Your mom looks great. How nice that they traveled to you this time. A very happy early birthday to you!

happyone said...

Sounds like great times with your family.
I have a tea cup just like that - Royal Albert, Memory Lane. Had the whole service for 8 but gave it to my daughter and just kept one tea cup for myself.

Those little tea cakes look delicious.

Happy Birthday a little early. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Debbie Harris said...

Happy Birthday to you early!🎂
You are gorgeous! Loved that photo of you.
Happy times with family, don't you just love it!

Joy to you ♡

Kezzie said...

OOh, I hope you have a lovely birthday when it comes!!! How wonderful to have your Mum and all the family together. That Afternoon tea looks yummy!!! I'll have that flat-looking chocolate cake on the top tier! I'm glad your Bible study pupils are so sweet! 10 pupils=heaven!

GretchenJoanna said...

Happy Birthday, Dear!!

Your life is rich with joy. I'm so happy that so many of your family could be together; thank God for the energy and strength to be truly present for all those fun times.

Don't worry about the photos! A few times I have given my camera to a grandchild to have fun with, documenting activities. They have taken some interesting and memorable pictures that we treasure.

XXOO

Beca said...

Well happy early birthday Pom. It's nice to see you and your family doing well. Life is busy but wonderful, isn't it?
xx Beca

Sue said...

Happy times and lovely memories being created.
Hope you have a very happy birthday.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely to see your family photographs.
Many Happy Birthday Wishes

All the best Jan

Followers