Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tweety Morning



See? The peonies are about to pop! They suffered a slight blow when the spring snow surprised them, so they are taking their time! I anticipate the heady perfume of these bridal-like blooms!


This color usually performs second, but this year she's ahead!




The iris have waited long enough! Stay tuned for the blast of flowers performing here within the next few days! Yahooo!


My camera hand was eager this morning. The blackbirds appear, imitating shadows! Perfect!


The finch food WORKS!




This is where I'd like to sit until the birds don't see me anymore and bless me with close ups!
We wake up to a riot of birdsong! Since I installed the bird feeders, the word is out! We have so many birds visiting for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! I can't wait until I don't have to rush off to school in the morning. It's time to break out the bird guides! Thank you, Lord, for the rich composition of birdsong. The melodies are all different, people can't copy them well, and it seems as if the birds are passionate soloists as well as crazy choir members. It makes for soul smiles.

No comments:

Followers