Friday, April 24, 2009

Magic Morning




Upon sunrise this morning, the pink sky drew me outdoors with my camera. I have no idea how the lone bird on the roof turned out the way it did, but it delights me. Doesn't that old saying go, "Red sky at night, sailors' delight. Red sky at morning, sailors' warning"? Maybe some heavy weather is brewing. Meanwhile, after school I'll stop to buy birthday cake, drinks and cards for Bryan's birthday dinner here. Tomorrow, I shall walk with my friend Mary and in the evening, Bird and Miss Bug will stay with us so their parents can have a date. Sunday, we'll meet again at church for SOMA. Monday will begin the last six weeks of school. Only six more weeks with the Eighth Graders of Now. Sigh. I do long for summer though. Garden, kiddie pool, cool mornings, a bit of travel, cook outs - all loved and appreciated. I must try to go outside a bit during the school day. I might buy lunch in the lunch line and walk across the grass, escape the florescent lights for a moment. I hope you have an "eyes wide open" day. xoxo

1 comment:

Samwise said...

Only Poppins Knows!

Followers